Daily Beauty Care

source: https://lukbeautifood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Screen-Shot-2014-06-15-at-11.30.45-pm-640x657.png
BEAUTY. Yes, that doesn't not describe about flawless skin or shiny black hair, but also tells about confidence which shows the beauty of you. Being confidence is a must, supported by your personality, health, and strategy to care the body. This story will tell you about my strategy by using daily beauty care product and I don't think my story will inspire you. It's not necessary (maybe) but I feel always happy if I can share something to people. Check this out (^_^✿
1. Face
I simply use cleansing set, including: (a) milk cleanser, (b) face tonic , (c) facial foam, (d) day cream (+ SPF), and (e) night cream, (f) BB cream, (g) beauty powder and (h) lip balm.
For Daily Use by Liza's Collection

For Special Event by Liza's Collection


 Sometimes I use masker (?) to make my skin pores softer

For some formal occasions, I use (a) BB cream, (b) two way cake (formal event), (c) lip balm, (d) lipstick (additional), (e) lip gloss, (f) eye liner, (g) mascara, (h) eye shadow, (i) blush on (additional). *I'll share my makeover experiment later hhe*


2. Body
(a) hand and body cream (+ SPF) is important, especially for daily, (b) skin food or (c) baby oil
Basic products: liquid soap *_* (sooo basiiiic) and body scrub (additional)
by Liza's Collection
Daily Liquid Soap by Liza's Collection

Body Scrub by Liza's Collection

3. Hair
nothing special about my hair care... I use (a) shampoo and (b) conditioner in 1 set.
Sometimes, I use (c) hair mask cream 
by Liza's Collection

4. Fragrance
just two products I use as fragrance: (a) deodorant and (b) body cologne

by Liza's Collection

that's my sharing about my beauty list...... :D
I'll tell you more about these all products for youuu....in detail! See yaaa... ❤

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Cantumkan nama Anda ya sebelum berkomentar..

Pinterest Gallery

Pages

Sponsor


widget