Blogging Again!

Hi guys! Look, so many spider webs hang on there!

it seems so long I didn't open this blog and write story for you all.
OK, honestly... Today I wanna explain why I didn't post anything in my blog again..here it is:

First, My world became busier and harder since 2011

2011: I had to doing some projects (Orientasi Kehidupan Kampus Universitas Indonesia, research, Rumah Quran, and other academic load)
2012: I was selected as Head of Student Representative Organization Faculty of Psychology UI, competition, Musyawarah Mahasiswa Event, internship program in Hellen Keller International, Edoocatia Student Project, My Final Year Theses..... it's wow to explain
2013: I  had to continue my final year theses (again) and final examination for my Bachelor degree.... and finally on July 2013, I was graduated from Universitas Indonesia Yeaaah! S. Psi! (red: Bachelor of Psychology)

In 2013, I contemplated where I want to go after graduation.. Who I want to be in the future.. Serious, I should think about those things carefully, because this life is my only life.
Actually, as Bachelor of Psychology I could apply to many corporations.. but I didn't want choose wrong way for my life.
Hmm, the detail will be continued to other part (I promise to complete story about career contemplation  hehe ^_^)

Hm ya, in one year, I had experience as Human Resources Professional (I had job analysis and competencies project for 3 months in subsidiary company of PT United Tractors and I contributed as Human Resources Business Partner SC - RD PT Arnott's Indonesia for 9 months). Anyway, thanks for the chances!

Right noooooooow....... I back to university to get Master Degree in Psychology... I stand to get Industrial and Organizational Psychologist certification hohoho.

Second, for me, Blogging is not interesting anymore

Yap. The way we show our thought in blog is more traditional than other media (red: Social Media). These things has distracted me to leave forget Blogging.

1. Facebook
We can share, stalk, write status and note, EVEN promote our business by Facebook
2. Twitter

I was inspired by people who share their thought via "Kultwit" or Kuliah Twit
3. Instagram
I love to doing experiment with my mobile phone camera

4. Whatsapp
Say yes to everyone is in Whatsapp now and you can chit chat anytime

5. Path

Are you exist? Let's share your activities to everyone by Path :P
6. KASKUS
Interesting! Many topics you can join and you also can promote or find product on it

Third, I didn't allow anybody to know about my self and thought
The personality test said that I'm extrovert. But now I unconditionally restrict my self to let others know about me. Psst, this is SECRET XD

Fourth, I had limited access to internet
Hem ya.. I didn't subscribe cable internet again in my house.... Thanks God, I still use internet by University wi-fi or My Father's modem..

after long time I live without blogging/writing, I push myself to start it during holiday. Hurray!


-to be continued-



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Cantumkan nama Anda ya sebelum berkomentar..

Pinterest Gallery

Pages

Sponsor


widget